TRACK & UNDERCARRIAGE
Undercarriage Spare Parts For Mining Machines
ITM is a worldwide leader specializing in the design, development and manufacture of undercarriage components and systems for crawler machines. In response to the increasing demand for machines suitable to meet specific working environments and applications, ITM is proud to offer the most advanced solutions and comprehensive service to the mining industry.
ITM supplies the widest range of components for mining machines covering virtually All Brands in the market. The Group’s constant evolving product portfolio includes components for Drilling Machines, Hydraulic Excavators up to 800 ton class and the complete Dozer Range, plus components for a wide range of auxiliary machines found in the mines.
ITM also offers undercarriage components for non-conventional mining equipment, such as apron feeders and conveyors up to D11 class and components for extreme conditions such as harsh temperatures and underwater mining.
Through its extensive engineering expertise, ITM Intertractor offers specially designed System Solutions for machines up to 2500 tons, manufactured to satisfy every aspect of the mining process.
ITM Intertractor supplies tailor made undercarriage frames for conventional machines, such as drill rigs, and for special applications, such as stacker bridges, mobile conveyors, bucket wheel excavators, mobile crushers, reclaimers and subsea diamond dredging machines.
NEW SEALED AND LUBRICATED CHAINS FOR MINING DOZERS:
- New track links forged of special boron steel, quenched, tempered and stress relieved to guarantee increased toughness, durability and fatigue resistance.
- Track link rails are deep induction hardened for optimum wear life.
- Selectively anti-scallop versions are available.
- Track pins are heat treated to resist bending and wear even in high impact conditions.
- Additional surface coating treatment significantly reduces the pin’s galling phenomenon.
- New internal geometry and improved inner surface roughness of the track bushing reduce surface friction between pin and bushing, optimize contact load distribution and improve internal oil circulation.
- New Seal Group profile guarantee improved sealability and better performances at extreme ambient temperatures.
- Selectively track chains with PPR System are available.
NEW MONOBLOC CONFIGURATION FOR MINING EXCAVATORS ABOVE 200 TON CLASS:
- Monobloc Shoe made from special cast steel and mass heat treated for maximum structural life under extreme working conditions.
- Roller path and central tooth of every single shoe are induction hardened to optimize wear performance under the most severe applications.
- Induction hardening of the pin contact areas allows the joint’s best durability.
- Wide range of alternative track shoes, supplied in several configurations for any customized application, from standard to extreme service shoes.
- Wide choice of cast shoes from specific steels combined with optimal heat treatments to ensure high mechanical properties of the component. Available in various widths up to 2,200 mm.
“SUPER EXTREME SERVICE” SHOES FOR MINING DOZERS:
- Cast steel, quenched and tempered plus special stress relieving treatments guarantee high fatigue resistance.
- Special induction hardening ensures superior wear resistance.
- Wide range of track and carrier rollers suitable for mining machines with operational weight of between 70 tons and 800 tons.
- Wide choice of rollers for mining standard applications:
- Single and double flange track rollers for Dozer applications.
- Single flange track rollers for Excavator up to 200 tons weight class.
- Specific roller shells for machines above 200 tons weight class matching the monoblock configuration.
- Versions for Arctic temperature are available.
- Roller shells forged from deep hardening steel for internal strength, designed to resist bellmouthing.
- Shafts and bearings designed to provide maximum strength and to reduce friction and wear.
- Lifetime lubricated for longer life and perfect operation under any working condition.
NEW ROLLERS FOR MINING DOZERS:
- New “Floating Seal Group” guarantee improved sealability and wider temperature operating range.
- New end collars ensure improved internal seal protection and greater clamping force.
- Improved through-hardening shell to increase the roller wear life, strengthness and durability.
- Wide choice of sprockets matching any type of mining machines applications and most common final drive types for mining dozers and excavators.
- Wide range of three to six teeth segments suitable for dozer track-type machines ranging up to 100 tons weight class.
- Excavator Monobloc cast sprockets with special formula steel and optimized casting dies for high quality products. Effective hardened depth resulting in excellent wear resistance and longer life.
NEW BOLT ON SEGMENTS FOR MINING DOZERS:
- Made from special boron steel, through hardened and stress relieved to obtain high resistance and optimize wear performance under the most demanding working conditions.
- Wide choice of Idlers suitable for track-type earthmoving and special application machines ranging from 70 tons to 800 tons weight class.
- Cast and fabricated versions available.
- Tread hardness similar to links, track rollers and carrier rollers for perfect dynamic operation on the vehicle and balanced wear resistance.
- Best design and manufacturing of the components for optimum wear life.
- Wide choice of tension groups with a wide range of pretension ratios.
NEW IDLER WHEEL FOR MINING DOZER:
- New “X section” reinforced design, made from special cast steel to increase robustness and optimize wear performance.
- Improved floating seal groups with new rubber ring for better performance at extreme ambient temperature.